Monday, May 4, 2009

Story Update

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the name of this stroy has been changed to After Dawn Gundam Negative Zero
As I posted on my deviantart, I have made more storyline ideas(all written on my ipod, very not spelling friendly). Anyway, I've gotten the basis of chapters 1-6 down and chapters 22-23 if the story goes the same way. I don't really have a way to end it since I don't have all the characters yet, but I'm getting there. I have come up with four "main" characters and and two "side" characters with one that may become a main character. The character's I have so far are(with no description, due to the fact I need to keep one part of this story a secret ;D):
Auron Micheals
Asuka Takahashi
Mark Garnet
David (no last name yet)
Masaki Takanori
Shoko Nishikawa
Vladimir(need a russian last name and he has an undeveloped characteristic)
So anyway, if you want to check out my post on deviantart, it's on the front page of hono-san.deviantart.com and if it's not on the front, go on to my journal and clikc previous entries or something along those lines and find the one called "Gundam Negative Zero Story Update".
Again, if you wish to contact me, email me at thehonosan@yahoo.com or honosan514 on AIM. I do recieve offline messages and will try to get on aim often.

No comments:

Post a Comment